Sunday, December 11, 2011

Where To Begin?

I haven't posted at all in so long. Well that stops tonight. Quick update on me. No job, working on music, following the Occupy movement, other more anonymous movements, politics...etc.

Where to begin?

I had heard about Bill H.R.1540 (also known as National Authorization Defense Act) but until recently I did not know the severity. Section 1031allows for the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens. This takes the Bill of Rights and shoves it up our asses.

You may think "well there is no way this can pass" and unfortunately your wrong so far. In the U.S. Senate the bill passed 93 to 7. This bill is now in revue by The House of Representatives...we can only hope somewhere this stops.

This brings me to this thought. This country is no longer free in my eyes. Honestly...at this point I'm scared. I have no idea what to write. At this point all I am going to do is lend my hand in any way I can, especially in my hometown.

Time to get physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment