Saturday, September 24, 2011

I haven't typed anything up recently due to the fact I was searching for jobs then I got a job and started working that plus writing and doing shows and recording. I've been a busy man. But here I am again.

Last night I played with Andy Milonakis. Show was crazy, the others on the bill were C Moore Dollaz and Dinosaur Burps. I had a great time! A couple beers, saw some old friends and made some connections.

On a big note I got through my set perfectly! My stage presence is really starting to come together and if I keep playing shows like the Andy Milonakis show my plans will finally start coming together! Here's to High Hopes!


Also later tonight after another show I have I'm going to update on my progress towards an album and happenings and some personal shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment