Thursday, August 23, 2012

ERMAHGERD INSTERGERM


Uhg, so I broke down and decided to give Instagram a chance. Late on this fad but I actually never wanted to have this on any device I owned. I decided after talking with R.O.B. and watching D-Why I need to make myself more marketable...the first step is being a public figure.

To do that I need to adopt some fads and fashion without losing my true self in it. So Instagram! LOL

Honestly it's addicting and useful. It's very well designed and caters to the human desire to be visually stimulated and with that comes great marketing ability. Example: last night before and during the show I took pictures of microphones, a live music sign, the stage, pool table...and each time told people they should come out. It felt natural instead of just spamming Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment